Centuries Later : Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer

When I was reading a deep love for myself in her eyes,
She had completely dissolved in my breath.

When I was admiring her pink cheeks,
She had written her name in my heart.

When I gave her a red rose,
She gestured me to put that rose in her hair-
and as soon as I put that red rose in her hair,
So shy she was and lowerd her head
Both we were immersed in immense love.

The sky wanted to take earth in his arms,
and the earth wanted to be lost in the arms of the sky!

Centuries later, the two souls were eager to merge with each other.
© Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cannot Be Compared : Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer

Two Poems in Serbian Language by Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer (India) Translated from English by Ljiljana Samardžić (Serbia)

Magical Aura : Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer