I Try to Find You Again : Dr. Shailesh Veer

When you say -
"I sacrifice my needs for your needs."

When you say -
"I will put my work aside for your work."

When you say -
"I will leave all my dreams for you,
You are my first priority."

Then -
My heart starts beating very fast
and you come closer to me.

Then -
I can see my picture in your eyes,
In your soft smile, I cherish dreams of blissful hopes.

Then -
I feel the fragrance of my name in your breath,
and the movement of the world in each of my beats.

Between moments of "When you say" and "Then" -
Thousands of roses bloom,
Birds travel a long distance from one end to another,
Sun and clouds play a game of hide and seek,
Cold winds begin to run after strong humidity,
Day and night come in turn,
Knowing that now you will never come back,
I still try to hold your hand while walking along the seashore.

Seeing me in this situation, the ocean waves become more fickle,
and I gaze at the infinite sky
thare countless stars are spreading their aura,
I know very well that
You are one of these stars
I try to find you again with all my heart
Morning starts again 
Completely get wet,
The dew drops, my sweat and my tears merge together!
© Dr. Shailesh Veer
18/07/2020

[Painting Courtesy : Ranjana Kashyap]
[Painting Courtesy : Ranjana Kashyap]

Comments

  1. Beautiful poem, it creates a picture in mind, I portrayed!! Thank you so much sir!
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ranjana Ji, Thank you so much for your amazing painting. You made specifically for this poem. Your art work is fantastic.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Two Poems in Serbian Language by Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer (India) Translated from English by Ljiljana Samardžić (Serbia)

Magical Aura : Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer

IN-Spite of This : Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer