Magical Aura : Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer

I have 
a beautiful picture 
in front of me
and a million thoughts 
in my mind
I do write 
but can I ever tell her,
Her charming face 
with resplendent nature
captivates me
Her glistening teeth 
create the illusion 
of being twinkling stars
Her lagoon blue dress 
creates power 
in the atmosphere
and Its brightness merges 
with the blueness of the sky 
and becomes one,
I try to break away 
from the glare of 
this magical aura
But all my attempts fail...
Being covered with a veil
Her half visible well-groomed hair
Feels like it's about to rain,
I stop and gaze 
again and again...!

l look into her enticing eyes
she is watching me 
with her deep eyes,
With lovely pink smile 
I also smile,
Suddenly the stars 
disappear from the sky
The weather is
spreading its magic,
Due to the strong winds, 
the coolness increases too much 
She put her purse aside
I make her wear 
a navy blue jacket
She starts
staring at me 
lovingly,
Wow! 
what is the change
starts raining heavily!

I drown
in her dreams 
forever 
without saying, 
"Love you darling!"
and without listening 
her reply,
"You are the best thing 
that ever 
happened to me!"
© Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer 
23/08/2021
veershailesh@gmail.com 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Two Poems in Serbian Language by Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer (India) Translated from English by Ljiljana Samardžić (Serbia)

IN-Spite of This : Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer