Two Love Poems : Dr. Shailesh Veer

In Those Moments
-------------------------------
Deserted pathway and yellow sunshine
My heart was shivering like leaves
When I held her hand
The leaves were broken by the trees
Eager to welcome us with open arms
In those moments, she whispered
I love you
In my mind began to blossom
Innumerable buds of hope
Autumn was in full swing!
© Dr. Shailesh Veer
19/09/2019

SHE LOOKS AT ME
-----------------------------
My life is smelling like flowers
Feel the world is a beautiful garden
Then I become the luckiest person
When I kiss her left hand
And see there small tattoo of my name
Then love begins to emerge
In every particle of nature
When she looks at me blushing
Love cannot be expressed in paper
Wish that she live with me whole life!
© Dr. Shailesh Veer
23/09/2019



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Poems in Serbian Language by Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer (India) Translated from English by Ljiljana Samardžić (Serbia)

Magical Aura : Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer

IN-Spite of This : Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer