Collabo of Dr. Shailesh Veer & Aruna Lakra

"Live and die for each other"
A Magical Fantasy
By Shailesh & Aruna
---------------------------
Shailesh:
So beautiful was that day
you called me
your voice so soft
like the rose petals
touching me
Felt so good
my heartbeat beating so fast,
Imagined myself
in the seventh heaven
since then only you in my mind
Do you know?
"Now you are my dream-girl."

Aruna:
The day was gloomy
the clouds were dark
my heart was heavy
my eyes were wet
That is the time our eyes met
I felt my world has changed
As your healing touch
through your eyes
made me go wild
forgetting my sorrows for a while!

Shailesh:
In those moments
everything seemed so appealing
we admiring each other
our eyes talking deeply
Felt that
We have met after many eras
Every season is faded
with your divine beauty
Yes my sweetie,
I was excited to embrace you.

Aruna:
Hold my hand my love
promise never to abandon me
even though storms arouse on the sea
let's take our vows of love
under the silvery moon
an oath forever to bloom
Come closer and encircle me in your arms,
warm me with your deep breaths
till the stars shine is faded...!

Shailesh:
Yes...darling!
now your hand is in my hand
our fingers intertwined
the whole universe is in my hand
Come in my arms...,
come closer and closer
You are very deep in my heart
Hope you're getting warm
with my deep breaths
as I feel with yours
Wish to
hug you and hold tightly throughout my life
You're everything for me
You're mine, only mine
I'm yours, only yours
The moon is beeping from the sky
Brightening stars are
Witness to our love,
and to all oaths and promises!!

Aruna:
The fragrance of our love
will be spread among the roses
The depth of our love
will be envied by the ocean
The passion of our love
will be witnessed by the stars
You are my Valentine for all seasons
my heart I give to you
never will I go far from you...!

Shailesh:
Our love will be a paradigm
for centuries
Its expanses will be
more than the sky
Our heartbeats have become one,
each breath is incomplete without each other
Now every moment of my life is Valentine
Each particle of the universe is
smelling through
the fragrance of our love.
The blissful sun is rising
birds are chirping
probably they're talking about us
Flowers are blushing too
in gestures of sweet smiles
Yes, my darling
It's the most beautiful morning
of my life!!

Aruna:
Our days will be filled with joy
sucking nectar
from our blossomed love
Our nights will be dreamy
in the fragrance of the moonlight
The ecstatic fever in each other
will never be down forever
Together we will live
and die for each other...!!!

© Shailesh Veer & Aruna Lakra


***************************
* Dr. Shailesh Veer


Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer from Fatehpur (UP), is a bilingual poet - writes in English and Hindi. He has a Ph.D in Archaeology. By profession he is a teacher. He has edited about a dozen literary books and several magazines time to time. His poetry has been published in various literary magazines, journals, anthologies and websites. He has won many awards in the field of poetry and literature. He is a poetry reviewer and poetry promoter too. He has participated in many national and international seminars, webinars and fests. His poetry attracts hearts of many, while forcing brains to get calculative. His poems have been translated into Chinese, French, Greek, Serbian, Croatian and Azerbaijani languages. His love for human values, nature, philosophy and the spiritual world is insurmountable. All these can clearly be seen in his works of poetry.

* Aruna Lakra


Poetess Aruna Lakra is an Indian by birth. She hails originally from West Bengal in the India. Presently she is residing New York in the US. She is a full time working woman and a mother. Though her degree is specialized in Marketing, She possesses a keen passion for literature, especially in writing poetry. Her poetry has been published in various literary magazine, journals and anthologies. She is a great lover of nature and reading poems is very next to her spiritual task of reading the Holy Bible. That's reason, in her poetry the nature has been accurately depicted and love has been defined well perfectly. She loves multi-culturalism and diversity. Her basic aim in writing poetry is to touch and soothe human souls, at the same time she wishes to express her inner feelings through her creativity.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Two Poems in Serbian Language by Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer (India) Translated from English by Ljiljana Samardžić (Serbia)

Magical Aura : Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer

IN-Spite of This : Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer