What's Mine and What's Yours, Poem by Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer


The rounds of 
sorrow are 
mine,
Beautiful 
dreams are
also mine.

All the attachments 
and hatreds of the mind 
have been broken,
What's mine
What's yours
Neither am I 
nor are you
I am You
You are I.

I have 
fabricated 
all of these 
false 
patterns,
But I didn't 
understand 
anything
I think 
you too!

Don't show 
too much 
falsehood,
Do you 
understand 
something?
If not
Then
I'm 
arrogant,
and everything is 
a mith -
my say
my write 
my speak!

© Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer 
Fatehpur, UP, India 
31/08/2006

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Poems in Serbian Language by Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer (India) Translated from English by Ljiljana Samardžić (Serbia)

Magical Aura : Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer

IN-Spite of This : Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer